Join PACN for our Superhero Dash on November 8, 2014!
Rob Fleming Park | 6055 Creekside Forest Dr | The Woodlands, TX
It’s that time again – grab your Superhero cape and plan to join PACN on November 8that Rob Fleming Park in The Woodlands for the 4th annual PACN Superhero Dash! Registration is open and there is PLENTY of time to fundraise for PACN – and we are here to help!
Why we’re walking:
Each year PACN sees about 7,000 client visits. Our medical, educational and material programs are offered at no cost to our clients. We need your help to continue these services for moms, dads and babies in need! The Superhero Dash is critical to our success because PACN is entirely supported by people like you – we do not accept government funding.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Walkers who raise at least $50 will receive a Superhero Dash t-shirt
- Your $25 registration fee gets you breakfast and refreshments at the event and a walker swag bag
- We will have awesome prizes for the top individual fundraiser and the top team fundraisers
- There will be a team/walker check-in the week of the walk to turn in money, and pick up t-shirts and walker swag bags!
- You’ll receive a pre-walk newsletter in November with information about the day of the walk
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register here and form a team!
- ‘Like’ our Superhero Dash Facebook page (it’s different from our regular PACN page)! This is the best place to keep up with event information, get great fundraising tips and check out our incredible contests and giveaways!
- Start fundraising!
- Contact us or your team captain with any questions
Thank you for being a PACN Superhero and helping do great things for local families!
Questions? Contact us anytime!
Mindy, Melissa & the PACN Fundraising Team