Thank you for Helping us Help Them!
This may be a time of unknowns, but YOUR donations provide an open door to love as Jesus has asked us to love.
Needs are great and anxiety is rising in our clients and their families. Your donations, plus encouragement from our staff and volunteers, create opportunities to meet the material and spiritual needs of moms and dads throughout our community.
Together, we offer truth, peace, and comfort, through EACH donation and EVERY connection, one diaper at a time!
PACN is accepting the following items for donation:
Shopping links provided for your convenience. Items ship directly to PACN
**Represents most needed or highest demand items
- **Diapers: sizes 4 – 7
- **Pull-Ups: all sizes
- **Baby wipes
- **Clothing sizes 18 months to 4T (New or like-new)
- **Baby lotion, ***diaper rash cream, ***baby wash
- Baby Food: Stage 1 through Toddler
- Similac Advance (Blue Top), Similac Soy (Pink top), Similac Sensitive (Orange Top)
- Baby cereal (Rice, oatmeal, or mixed).
- Baby Bottles and Sippy Cups
- Comfortable fuzzy socks
- Nursing scarves
- Face Mask
- Lotions or moisturizing soap (unscented or calming scents appreciated)
- Basic Hygiene items: deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, feminine hygiene items
- Mom snacks: Granola bars, trail mix, pretzels single serving size
- Basic Hygiene items for moms and dads: deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, feminine hygiene items, toothpaste, hand sanitizer.
- Food: $15-$25 Gift Cards from HEB, Walmart** or Kroger, and meals in a can like soup or ravioli (canned goods only).
- **New car seats, (we cannot accept any used car seats).
- Pack n Play
- New bassinets
- Journals and pens to hand out with Bibles. Beautiful Word full color printed Bibles NKJV or NIV.
For Ministry Support:
- **Clorox Sanitizing wipes and Lysol Spray.
- Medium and large medical gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer
- 24pk/30pk individual bottled water
- Small/medium packing boxes for curbside material assistance.
- Individually packaged snacks.
You are welcome to drop off your items at EITHER LOCATION during normal business hours
M-Th, 10 am until 4 pm; closed Friday
115 North San Jacinto St.
Conroe, TX 77301
Please call ahead 936-441-6442 to make sure we know you are coming.
26464 I-45 N,
Spring, TX 77386
Please call ahead 936-441-7755 to make sure we know you are coming. When dropping off at The Woodlands Center, please pull around to the Administration Office on the left side of the building.
Consider purchasing items online or set up a recurring order and have it shipped directly to us:
Note: If you are a church who would like to do a collection drive, we can schedule a pick-up
time at your location (after supplies have been donated) or schedule a one-day onsite drop-off
with our box truck.
Please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org