More than 130 volunteers each week give their time and prayers to assist every client who walks through PACN’s doors. One of our long-time volunteers, Marlene, explains what keeps her coming back.
I get a lot of personal satisfaction out of volunteering as a consultant at PACN because:
- introducing people to Jesus their Savior brings eternal joy to them and to me;
- helping a client see her unborn child as a real person made in the image of God brings lasting happiness to them and to me;
- seeing a baby brings hope for the future of our country;
- assisting clients in their parenting skills and faith walk gives value and purpose to my life; and
- being able to reflect God’s love to clients and co-workers is a blessing.
If you’re interested in joining Marlene (and our other amazing volunteers!) at PACN, contact us to learn more. We have volunteer opportunities for everyone, whether you want to work directly with clients or behind-the-scenes. Come take a tour and learn more about us!