PACN will host the Southwest Medical Conference April 25-26, 2014 at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center. It is for pregnancy center nurses and sonographers.
The event will include presentations on a variety of topics by local medical experts including:
- Jack Lesch, MD – STD treatment and counseling your client at risk
- Marco Giannotti, MD – Prenatal issues and high-risk patients
- Stacy Strehlow, MD – First and second trimester abnormalities
- Kerry Skinner, D. Min – “The heart of the problem”
- Rodney J. Mills – The Six critical components of leadership
The goal of the conference is to equip nurses and sonographers from pregnancy to perform with excellence as they serve women early in their pregnancies. Nurses and sonographers will have the opportunity to increase their knowledge of prenatal care, issues of high-risk patients, leadership skills and biblical counseling. The event will also include vendors and representatives from resource groups including GE Healthcare Ultrasound, Centrifuge Leadership LLC and Biblical Counseling Resources. Attendees can network with other professionals. Ultrasound hours will be offered by SDMS, an approved providers for ultrasound CMEs.
Questions? Contact Debbie Lambert, RN, RDMS: dlambert(at)pacn.org or 281-797-9545